Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Wolfslayer Sniper Rifle Mog

After giving up hope on this uber awesome gun ever dropping I was in for a nice surprise last night. I did Kara with my bf for the new 5.3 battle pets and whaddaya know it dropped!  Yay!  My first instinct was to go with a darker look centered around some Ebonhold pieces but ended up going in a totally different direction.  Here is the link.

I've been eyeing the Wasteland Ringmail set and trying to come up with a nice mog for it.  I think it came out really pretty.  And Krueger, my new tiger, matches perfectly.  Of course I had to throw in some shots with a few other pets too, esp Dulcinea.










My first thoughts led me to this mog.  I really like it but it's very typical of what I'd do so first I wanted to branch out a bit and go with something different.  Since I have all these pieces I'm sure I will end up in this outfit eventually.

I looove this mog!  The credit here goes entirely to Draynee over at Pretty Fly For a Dranei.  I've been following that blog for a while.  She has the most creative outfits!  My Alt hunter is a Draenei and if they were only Horde I would seriously think about race changing Sesamee.  Draenei make everything look so much sexier but I still think it looks pretty hot on a red headed Blood Elf.  I need the gloves, the belt, and boots before this badass hunter mog becomes reality for me.  A million thanks to Draynee and I hope she doesn't mind me stealing this idea.  :)

Not the Wolfslayer Rifle but I thought the bow that drops off normal ICC25 Lady Deathwhisper looks good with the set. 

3 comments:

  1. I don't normally like using guns but that might be an exception. Great mog to match (and pet) too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer bows as well. They just seem more "huntery" to me and are prettier. This one is definitely the exception!

    ReplyDelete