Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Screenshot of the Year

Since this blog was originally started as a way to keep and show off my screenshots I think it's only fitting that the first post of the new year highlight my absolute top favorite screenshot that I took in 2012.

There really was no competition.  This is it!  It's very "us against the world".   A hunter and her favorite pet about to take on the vast wild.  I don't know what it is about this particular shot but I just love it.  I'm sure that it's in Winterspring with Dulcinea, my favorite pet, has a lot to do with it.  But I have lots of shots like that.  This one is special.

Here are some runner ups.  Shots that didn't quite make the top cut but I really like nonetheless   Happy New Year, everyone!























 










 



1 comment:

  1. All of these are absolutely fantastic!
    Keep it up I love looking at all your amazing screenshots!

    ReplyDelete