Thursday, December 13, 2012

Another. Best. Mount. Ever.



The Corrupted Hippogryph is mine!!  My amazing boyfriend gave it to me as a birthday gift.  I've been wanting this thing for as long as I can remember and it's finally mine.

This mount is even more beautiful in person.  I love the shades of black and green and his glowy green eyes.  He fits in the more natural surroundings of STV to the more "corrupt" ones like Shadowmoon Valley.  His idle animations give him a lot of personality and quirkiness.

Another thing I like is that he's small.  As much as I love my huge Proto-Drakes sometimes you wanna drive a corvette instead of a cadillac.  And he works as a ground mount or flying mount meaning I can ride him in a lot more places.  And I definitely plan to do that.

It's been a while since I flew around taking screenshots so I had a lot of fun taking these.  You know how when you get a pretty piece of jewelry and you can't stop looking at it? Yeah, that's how I am over this awesome mount.












 







2 comments:

  1. What a nice boyfriend you have. The mount suits you well.

    Oh and Happy Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. TY <3 and yeah, he's pretty awesome. Almost as awesome as my new mount :P lol

    ReplyDelete